Complete a health history form. You may do this before your appointment or Ms. Madison can email you the form prior to arriving. Once you arrive she will have you complete two short forms before you meet with Dr. Steinle.
You will sit down with Dr. Jason C. Steinle for a one-on-one consultation to discuss your health concerns and goals, review past injury/trauma, and to help determine the cause of your health conditions.
A comprehensive chiropractic evaluation will be performed to further determine the exact cause of your health problems. During the exam you may do the following:
- Range of Motion- Bend sideways, forward and backwards to reveal if there are misaligned spinal vertebrae and areas of restriction
- Palpation- A focused physical assessment utilizing both motion and static palpation to determine the alignment of your spine and body, tone and tension in you spine and muscles, and to provide information on any stimuli that may cause pain or discomfort
- Gait Analysis- Evaluation your walking pattern helps determine if there are abnormalities in the balance and alignment within your pelvis and spine.
- Orthopedic Tests- You may perform certain movements to determine the exact components involved in your health problems
- Neurologic Tests- Your reflexes, strength and balance may be evaluated to determine the condition of your nervous system.
The examination will provide important information regarding your motor skills, balance, range of motion, muscle tone and strength helping Dr. Steinle to better understand your current state of health. These tests help determine the overall integrity of your nervous system and if you may have a condition that we can help.
Your evaluation results will determine if additional tests are needed including any specific weight-bearing chiropractic radiographs.
A Report of Findings will be be conducted after your evaluation and test results are reviewed and studied. Dr. Steinle will discuss with you the cause of your current condition and if you are a candidate for our chiropractic care. If you can benefit from care a thorough explanation of the recommendations and action steps will be discussed, including treatments, finances and how we can help you reach your health goals.
Initiate care and start on your path to achieving your health potential without drugs or surgery.