What to expect when you visit us for the first time.
The assessment may include:
- Range of Motion- Bend forward, sideways, or backwards - Misaligned spinal vertebrae can be revealed during this exercise.
- Orthopedic Test- Perform specific tests to determine the exact components involved in your health problems.
- Neurological Exam- Balance, strength, reflexes, coordination, and muscle size can show signs of nerve damage
- Musculoskeletal Exam - Asymmetry, swelling, spasming, tenderness, and tissue tone can show signs of misalignments and nerve damage.
- Gait Analysis - Abnormalities in your walking pattern can show balance and alignment issues within your pelvis, spine and lower extremities.
- Postural Evaluation - Posture abnormalities will reveal whether or not you have misalignments within the spinal column.
- Motion and Static Palpation- Evaluates the alignment of your spine and other structures, as well as provides information on any stimuli that may cause pain or discomfort
These tests lead the doctor to a better understanding of your current state of health.