Chiropractic Adjustment in Evergreen
Dr. Jason C. Steinle specializes in specific, gentle adjustments in Evergreen. Dr. Steinle uses his hands and small adjusting instruments to precisely adjust the vertebrae and extremities. The aim of the chiropractic adjustment is to realign the spine in order to improve nerve function, spinal motion, and physical function. The type of adjustment depends on your exam findings, age, and treatment goals. Dr. Steinle adjusts patients as young as newborn babies to patient's over 100-years-old.
Chiropractic Adjustments in Evergreen
Although millions of people around the world have experienced the benefits of a chiropractic adjustment, there is still a lot of misconception about it. Many of our patients visit Health and Harmony Chiropractic and Wellness Center because they are in pain, have poor posture, seeking injury prevention or pain relief. Our goal is to properly evaluate your condition to determine, first, if a chiropractic adjustment will benefit you. If it will, then second, to determine exactly the best adjustment to get the greatest results.
21 Benefits of chiropractic adjustments you might not have known:
- Improves nerve system function and the individual nerve's ability to carry nerve impulses more efficiently.
- Improves joint mobility, function, and health.
- Makes tight muscles loose and loose muscles tight and improves the contractibility (thereby strength) of the muscle.
- Decreases degeneration of the joints and connective tissues (arthritis).
- Decreases the on--going inflammatory process associated with the subluxation.
- Improves circulation taking stagnant blood out and bringing new blood in.
- Speeds up the recovery process.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves individual organ system function (heart, lung, sinuses, digestive, etc).
- Improves a person's disposition (they're more FUN to be around).
- Calms a hyperactive mind and energizes a depressed mind.
- Increases energy, vitality, and improves sleep.
- Relieves/Improves Prenatal Discomfort
- Decreases length of labor and associated back pain.
- Decreases the adverse effects of stress.
- Improves athletic performance (for ANY sport).
- Improves Quality of Life by enhancing the enjoyment/fulfillment of a person's Key Values
- Prevention ability for sickness, disease, and pain.
- Improves overall health and wellness for infants and children.
- Improves cognitive ability (ability to THINK more clearly).
- Oh…and it DECREASES PAIN!
For more information on the benefits of a chiropractic adjustment please contact us to schedule a consultation.
Understanding Our Services
Health and Harmony Chiropractic and Wellness Center provides a variety of services to ensure you get the personalized treatment plan that meets your unique health needs. Select a service to learn more: